
i had a great day of haggling for money to be used towards a video production for the commission on volunteers. I chose KINETO because of the style and cause Damion Dayton runs the show over there. Made a logo for my department and defended it against unfounded criticism.
Got home to find an eviction notice and that the dog had chewed a hole in the wall...in the friggin wall!! everyone in the building is getting these notices because new management wants to clean house or at least get us all to sign new leases. I just hate being delt with like this. What kind of person starts a conversation like that.
In the daily count stress seems to take the lead from nearly every category of life. things pile up and before you know it stress points break down.
I'm glad that every day i can kick against the pricks.
No comments:
Post a Comment