Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Starting a Family


The first step was the best one...finding my wife Katie. I've said this a million times but I will once again for posterity. I have always felt that there was someone out there that I would recognize. Someone that would incite a feeling inside of me that would be impossible to deny. The feelings I hold for Katie are intense and sweet.
People talk about the "everyday ordinary stuff" being fun to do with your spouse. With Katie those things are made special and new. Just last night we were out visiting a friend and on the way home passed Neilson's Custard shop. Being the corny sole mates that we are, we pressed our hands together, hummed in unison, and laughingly marvled how we both have the same thoughts all the time!!! Awwwww. We ordered and pulled off to the side where we played loud dance music in my car and danced with chocolate-raspberry-brownie-chunk-custard in hand.
Together Katie and I create some of the most beautifully simplistic moments. This is how our family will continue to grow and develop. I love my wife and I know she loves me.

No comments: